qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Keith W <keith.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Problems building trunk cpp broker since this morning - `src/qmf2.pc.in' not found
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2011 08:27:49 GMT
Hi

I'm running into problems building cpp on trunk this morning.  The
configure step is failing.  Is there a new dependency or some extra
commands I need to run?  I'm on RHEL 5.3 but I notice the same
failiure occuring on the Jenkins ubuntu slaves.

cd qpid/cpp
./bootstrap;
./configure

cheers Keith.

(snip)
config.status: error: cannot find input file: src/qmf2.pc.in
 cd . && /bin/sh
/home/keith/src/apache/qpid/qpid/cpp/build-aux/missing --run
automake-1.9 --foreign
configure.ac:551: required file `src/qmf2.pc.in' not found
make: *** [Makefile.in] Error 1
(snip)

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org