qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GIT
Date Mon, 28 Nov 2011 22:26:21 GMT
I have been using git for years now with Qpid, by cloning off the git
mirror and then use git-svn going foward (as per
http://wiki.apache.org/general/GitAtApache). I dont really do enough
updates to care much about the performance difference I must admit,
just the local branching and commits. I know a bunch of the Qpid
developers already do this (all the ones I work near, probably more
than half in total?). I'm not sure I care much about the rest we would
get by going fully to git, certainly not enough to be the guinea pigs
:).

Robbie