qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 0.14 release update - proposed final RC tomorrow
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2011 22:14:05 GMT
I would like to request merging the fix for QPID-3582: Client
reporting "Unable to load custom SASL providers" during connection.

The client logs out an error level message on each initial use because
it does something twice that it should only do once. This is a
regression from previous releases and although it doesnt actually
represent anything happening that will cause users a problem, it will
at least make them think something to be concerned about has happened.

Robbie