qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Gaston Quezada <quezada.gas...@gmail.com>
Subject How do I contifure clien qpid Timeout for java?
Date Fri, 18 Nov 2011 16:17:20 GMT
Dear Friends

How do I configure client qpid Timeout  for java?

i am using qpid-client-0.12 with amqp version 0.10 and  using  asyncronous
listener

My code:

public void toConsumer() throws AMQPConsumerException {
 try{

      AMQConnectionFactory factory = new
AMQConnectionFactory(SWProperties.getString("connectionfactory.qpid",
System.getProperty(type + "sw.properties")));

      this.connection = factory.createConnection();
      this.connection.start();

  /*
  *
  * creamos el consumidor
  * de colas y agregamos
  * cliente al manejador
  * de eventos
  * MessageListener
  **************************
  */
      AMQShortString exchangeName = new
AMQShortString(SWProperties.getString("exchange.output",
System.getProperty(type + "sw.properties")));
      AMQShortString queueName = new AMQShortString(this.replyTo);
      AMQShortString routingkeyName = new AMQShortString(this.replyTo);

      System.out.println("exchangeName|" + exchangeName);
      System.out.println("queueName|" + queueName);
      System.out.println("routingkeyName|" + routingkeyName);

      AMQQueue queue = new AMQQueue(exchangeName, routingkeyName,
queueName,  false, false, false);
      Session session=
this.connection.createSession(false,Session.AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE);
      MessageConsumer messageConsumer = session.createConsumer(queue);

      messageConsumer.setMessageListener(this);
      this.shutdownHook.await();
      synchronized (this){try{this.wait(25);}catch (InterruptedException
ie){}}

         this.connection.close();

}
catch (Exception e){throw new AMQPConsumerException(e);}
 }//fin-metodo

Thanks
--
Gastón Quezada