qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew MacBean <andymacb...@gmail.com>
Subject Python Priority Queue Tests
Date Thu, 10 Nov 2011 16:38:24 GMT
For QPID-3593 I have amended the boundary test values, for the
following tests, to be within the legal range (as per spec) as the
Java broker doesn't handle illegal values (outwith 0 to 9).

qpid_tests.broker_0_10.priority.PriorityTests.test_browsing
qpid_tests.broker_0_10.priority.PriorityTests.test_prioritised_delivery_1
qpid_tests.broker_0_10.priority.PriorityTests.test_prioritised_delivery_2
qpid_tests.broker_0_10.priority.PriorityTests.test_requeue

The CPP broker does however and so if this behaviour is desired, it
would be good have specific tests that we can exclude.

Thanks
Andrew

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org