qpid-dev mailing list archives

From jr...@redhat.com
Subject 0.14 release update - proposed final RC tomorrow
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2011 18:24:19 GMT
Hi, everyone.  There were no further changes against RC1 last week.  This
week we have just one:

   r1207741 | grkvlt | 2011-11-28 22:13:55 -0500 (Mon, 28 Nov 2011) | 1
   line
   QPID-3489: Added org.apache.qpid.server.message to exported packages
   for broker

I will produce the second release candidate tomorrow, and I will propose
it for release.  To my impression, the rate of change, and requests for
changes, have diminished, and testing reports have been positive.  If you
disagree, I'm eager to talk about it.

Thanks!
Justin

---