qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Cajus Pollmeier <ca...@naasa.net>
Subject Re: 0.14 release update - proposed final RC is out
Date Sun, 04 Dec 2011 17:01:50 GMT
Am 02.12.2011 15:42, schrieb Justin Ross:
> Hi, folks.  Here's our second release candidate:
>
>   http://people.apache.org/~jross/qpid-0.14/
>
> It contains three changes versus RC1:

>   r1209041 | robbie | 2011-12-01 06:37:04 -0500 (Thu, 01 Dec 2011) |
> 4
>
>   QPID-3582: stop client reporting "Unable to load custom SASL
> providers"
>   during initial connection
>
>   merged from trunk r1205197

>   r1208879 | astitcher | 2011-11-30 18:30:29 -0500 (Wed, 30 Nov 2011)
> | 5
>
>   QPID-3654: ANONYMOUS SASL mechanism does not work on Java client
>   Added a CallbackHandler for the ANONYMOUS mechanism (even though
>   it should never be called)
>   - This is necessary because the client uses the map of callback
>     handlers to construct the list of available mechanisms.

>   r1207741 | grkvlt | 2011-11-28 22:13:55 -0500 (Mon, 28 Nov 2011) |
> 1
>
>   QPID-3489: Added org.apache.qpid.server.message to exported
> packages for
>   broker
>
> If this distribution passes muster, it will be what we release as
> Qpid 0.14.  Please exercise your normal testing to see if it matches
> your expectations.
>
> I've started staging the 0.14 release notes and site doc updates so
> that we can proceed with the release after it's tested and voted
> green.
>
> Thanks!
> Justin

Hi Justin,

for me the tests stopped working:

8<----
make  check-TESTS
make[4]: Entering directory `/«PKGBUILDDIR»/src/tests'

0%   10   20   30   40   50   60   70   80   90   100%
|----|----|----|----|----|----|----|----|----|----|
Running 340 test cases...

*** No errors detected
PASS: unit_test
WARNING: Skipping cluster tests, the aisexec or corosync daemon is not
running.
PASS: run_cluster_test
WARNING: Skipping cluster tests, the aisexec or corosync daemon is not
running.
PASS: cluster_read_credit
PASS: test_watchdog
WARNING: Skipping cluster tests, the aisexec or corosync daemon is not
running.
PASS: run_cluster_tests
PASS: federated_cluster_test
PASS: clustered_replication_test
WARNING: Skipping cluster tests, the aisexec or corosync daemon is not
running.
PASS: run_cluster_authentication_test
python tools absent - skipping sasl_fed.
PASS: sasl_fed
python tools absent - skipping sasl_fed_ex.
PASS: sasl_fed_ex_dynamic
python tools absent - skipping sasl_fed_ex.
PASS: sasl_fed_ex_link
python tools absent - skipping sasl_fed_ex.
PASS: sasl_fed_ex_queue
python tools absent - skipping sasl_fed_ex.
PASS: sasl_fed_ex_route
WARNING: Skipping cluster tests, the aisexec or corosync daemon is not
running.
PASS: sasl_fed_ex_route_cluster
WARNING: Skipping cluster tests, the aisexec or corosync daemon is not
running.
PASS: sasl_fed_ex_link_cluster
WARNING: Skipping cluster tests, the aisexec or corosync daemon is not
running.
PASS: sasl_fed_ex_queue_cluster
WARNING: Skipping cluster tests, the aisexec or corosync daemon is not
running.
PASS: sasl_fed_ex_dynamic_cluster
PASS: sasl_no_dir

Generating key.  This may take a few moments...

Generating key.  This may take a few moments...

Could not start broker 0
FAIL: ssl_test
FAIL: start_broker
Test Options:
   --help                                print this usage statement
   --size N (26)                         message size
   --verbose                             print out some status messages

Connection Settings:
   -b [ --broker ] HOST (localhost)      Broker host to connect to
   -p [ --port ] PORT (5672)             Broker port to connect to
   -P [ --protocol ] tcp|ssl|rdma (tcp)  Protocol to use for broker
connection
   -v [ --virtualhost ] VHOST            virtual host
   --username USER                       user name for broker log in.
   --password PASSWORD                   password for broker log in.
   --mechanism MECH                      SASL mechanism to use when
                                         authenticating.
   --locale LOCALE (en_US)               locale to use.
   --max-channels N (32767)              the maximum number of channels
the
                                         client requires.
   --heartbeat N (0)                     Desired heartbeat interval in
seconds.
   --max-frame-size N (65535)            the maximum frame size to
request.
   --bounds-multiplier N (2)             bound size of write queue (as a
                                         multiple of the max frame
size).
   --tcp-nodelay                         Turn on tcp-nodelay
   --service SERVICE-NAME (qpidd)        SASL service name.
   --min-ssf N (0)                       Minimum acceptable strength for
SASL
                                         security layer
   --max-ssf N (256)                     Maximum acceptable strength for
SASL
                                         security layer

Logging options:
   -t [ --trace ]                        Enables all logging
   --log-enable RULE (notice+)           Enables logging for selected
levels and
                                         components. RULE is in the form
                                         'LEVEL[+][:PATTERN]' Levels are
one of:

                                          trace debug info notice
warning error
                                         critical
                                         For example:
                                         '--log-enable warning+' logs
all
                                         warning, error and critical
messages.
                                         '--log-enable debug:framing'
logs debug
                                         messages from the framing
namespace.
                                         This option can be used
multiple times
   --log-time yes|no (1)                 Include time in log messages
   --log-level yes|no (1)                Include severity level in log
messages
   --log-source yes|no (0)               Include source file:line in log
                                         messages
   --log-thread yes|no (0)               Include thread ID in log
messages
   --log-function yes|no (0)             Include function signature in
log
                                         messages
   --log-hires-timestamp yes|no (0)      Use unformatted hi-res
timestamp in log
                                         messages
   --log-prefix STRING                   Prefix to append to all log
messages

Logging sink options:
   --log-to-stderr yes|no (1)            Send logging output to stderr
   --log-to-stdout yes|no (0)            Send logging output to stdout
   --log-to-file FILE                    Send log output to FILE.
   --log-to-syslog yes|no (0)            Send logging output to syslog;
                                         customize using --syslog-name
and
                                         --syslog-facility
   --syslog-name NAME                    Name to use in syslog messages
   --syslog-facility LOG_XXX (LOG_DAEMON)
                                         Facility to use in syslog
messages

Error in environment variables: in option 'port': invalid option value
Use --help to see valid options

FAIL: qpid-client-test
8<----

Regards,