qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Carl Trieloff <cctriel...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1210989 - in /qpid/trunk/qpid/cpp: rubygen/ src/ src/qpid/ src/qpid/broker/ src/qpid/client/ src/qpid/cluster/ src/tests/ xml/
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2011 15:59:31 GMT
On 12/06/2011 10:56 AM, aconway@apache.org wrote:
> NOTE 1: If you are using an ACL, the cluster-username must be allowed to
> publish to the qpid.cluster-credentials exchange. E.g. in your ACL file:
>
> acl allow foo@QPID publish exchange name=qpid.cluster-credentials

Alan,

Why require this in ACL, seems fragile.  Why not if the cluster in
active explicitly Add this rule to the ACL from the cluster model to
prevent every use starting with a broken cluster and trying to figure
out what is wrong!

Seems unfriendly and error prone, we should do this automagically.

Carl.

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org