qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Kennedy <andrewinternatio...@gmail.com>
Subject 0.14 Release Notes
Date Fri, 16 Dec 2011 17:38:39 GMT
Hi.

One thing that should perhaps go in the release notes it that it is now possible to use custom
exchange plugins in the Java broker.

I added 'org.apache.qpid.server.message' as an exported system package for Felix. This means
that exchange classes implementing 'ArrayList<AMQQueue> doRoute(InboundMessage message)'
will resolve the InboundMessage class. Side note is that this signature should probably be
a List or even a Collection or Iterable? I'm guessing from the fact I had to do this that
no-one is actually using custom exchanges in Java? I will maybe poll the users list...

Cheers,
Andrew.
--
-- andrew d kennedy ? +447584719571 : http://grkvlt.blogspot.com/ ;