qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Ross <jr...@redhat.com>
Subject RE: 0.14 release update - proposed final RC is out
Date Mon, 05 Dec 2011 18:34:56 GMT
Hi, Steve.  Changes to the Windows installer scripts aren't a threat to
release stability, so from that standpoint I'm fine including them.  I'm
disinclined, however, to spin another 0.14 RC just for this.  If another
issue requiring a new spin comes in, then I'm confident we would include
this.

Justin