qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Ross <jr...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release 0.14
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2012 22:16:08 GMT
To the best of my knowledge, the artifacts as published are correct and
ready for release.  I declare this vote closed, with 6 votes in favor and
none against.

The 0.14 artifacts are now replicated to the mirrors.  I'll publish the
final web site updates and send the announce mail tomorrow, and 0.14 will
be done.

Thanks everyone for your continued efforts.

Justin

On Wed, 18 Jan 2012, Justin Ross wrote:

> Another Apache contributor helpfully pointed out that I had used the wrong
> key to sign these.  That's now corrected.
>
> On Tue, 17 Jan 2012, Justin Ross wrote:
>
>> I'd like to declare this release approved.  Robbie, were you able use the
>> maven artifacts in the updated (and signed) 0.14 distribution?  If that's
>> working, and there aren't any other surprises, I'll close the vote.
>>
>> Justin
>>
>> On Fri, 13 Jan 2012, jross@redhat.com wrote:
>>
>>> An interim update:
>>>
>>> - I've repaired the embedded revision problem that Robbie found.  The
>>>   cause of this is still a bit of a mystery.
>>>
>>> - The artifacts are now signed.  Check them out at:
>>>
>>>     people.apache.org/~jross/qpid-0.14
>>>
>>> The other items remain incomplete; I'll have more to say Monday morning.
>>>
>>> Thanks!
>>> Justin

 I'll