qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Huston" <shus...@riverace.com>
Subject Interest in Coverity scan?
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2012 15:06:04 GMT
Coverity makes a very nice set of code analysis tools, one of which is
static analysis. They offer a service whereby they'll scan open source
projects free and we can access the results online
(http://scan.coverity.com/developers-faq.html). I don't see Qpid listed
and would like to know if this is something we'd be interested in. Another
project I'm involved with uses this and the results are very good, IMO.
I'd like to see Qpid included. I'm only familiar with the C++ side of Qpid
and don't know what the Coverity scan will do with Java or python, etc. Is
this something other devs, at least from the C++ side, could get behind?
I'd be happy to get the project submitted, but it would be good to have
more people looking at the results.

What do you think?

-Steve

--
Steve Huston, Riverace Corporation
Total Lifecycle Support for Your Networked Applications

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org