qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Huston" <shus...@riverace.com>
Subject RE: qpidmc & AIX
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2012 16:33:08 GMT
Hi Gerard,

Qpid C++ hasn't been ported to AIX (yet). Much of the hard work has been
done but there's still a fair bit of work and testing to do yet.

If you'd like to help complete this port, that would be great - I'd be
happy to advise. If you'd rather hire some help to complete this, please
let me know that as well.

In the meantime, you could use the Java version of Qpid on AIX.

Best regards,
-Steve