qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Huston" <shus...@riverace.com>
Subject RE: Windows test failures
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2012 16:48:23 GMT
Right, the ipv6 test doesn't have a PowerShell script yet, and I think the
python missing module is a PYTHONPATH issue. The ones I was more concerned
with are coming from C++ code and are "operation attempted on an object
which is not a socket" or similar. The unit tests fails with this and at
least one other such as client_test.

To run the tests under ctest control, cd to the build directory and

ctest -R <test-expression>

And you can start a broker (if needed) in a terminal window then run the
test program in the debugger.

-Steve