qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Alan Conway <acon...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: 0.16 release update - the alpha is out
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2012 15:08:40 GMT
On 02/22/2012 05:48 PM, Justin Ross wrote:
> Hi! The alpha, from revision 1292524, is now available at
>
> http://people.apache.org/~jross/qpid-0.16-alpha/
>
> Thanks to Ted and Andrew for helping me clear up some distribution issues. I did
> test builds of the source components on Fedora 15 x86_64 and encountered no
> problems.
>
> Beta approaches. We will branch for 0.16 stabilization probably at the end of
> next week.
>
> Please test the new distribution on your platform and let me know what you find.
> Thanks!

Did you include this commit:

r1292587 | aconway | 2012-02-22 18:46:48 -0500 (Wed, 22 Feb 2012) | 2 lines

NO-JIRA: Fix error on windows "An operation was attempted on something that is
not a socket."

I'm not yet sure if windows is healthy now, I still have trouble running the
tests but that may windows environment problems.

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org