qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Godfrey <rob.j.godf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: handling no-local for existing queues
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2012 23:10:51 GMT
One could argue that the "no-local" should be treated the same way as
selectors on a durable subscription - that is that the "no-local"ness
is somehow encoded into the binding (if queue has exclusive consumer
and consumer connection == producer consumer then don't enqueue)

Certainly seems wrong to be retaining those messages

-- Rob