qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Red Hat MRG alt-exchange
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2012 14:04:42 GMT
On 03/14/2012 12:59 PM, eugene wrote:
> Thx again for the known issue link, usefull!
>
> But I've removed the delete:receiver declaration and still nothing gets
> routed to the FANOUT_EXCHANGE.
>
> To be more verbose here is what I do:
>
> 1. qpid-config add exchange fanout FANOUT_EXCHANGE
> 2. qpid-config add queue FANOUT_QUEUE
> 3. qpind-config bind FANOUT_EXCAHNGE FANOUT_QUEUE
>
> Run the same sample without delete:receiver
>
> Queue myQueue = session.createQueue("MY_QUEUE; {create:always,
> assert:always, node:{x-declare:{auto-delete:true, exclusive: true,
> alternate-exchange: FANOUT_EXCHANGE}}}");
>
> Well, the output is the same FANOUT_QUEUE is empty and MY_QUEUE is DELETED.
>
> Sounds like a bug to me...

It works for me (against trunk and 0.14 release). What version are you
using? I didn't run in eclipse, I just killed the process after it had
received the message (I assume that has the same behaviour). The message
was then correctly routed through FANOUT_EXCHANGE to FANOUT_QUEUE.

If you start qpidd with --log-enable notice+ --log-enable
trace+:amqp_0_10 --log-to-file qpidd.log and send me the file (along
with the version you are using) I'll see if I can spot anything.