qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Rajith Attapattu <rajit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AMQP 1.0 Work
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2012 16:04:23 GMT
+1 on the dir structure.
I'm not too excited about the name 'amp', but it's not a big deal either :)

It seems this is going to be treated more like a sub project of Qpid
with it's own release schedule, which I believe is the right approach.
Perhaps we should also add a /doc dir to contain the version
controlled documentation like we currently have in Qpid.
This should probably have it's own sub-website linked off the main
website to contain docs ..etc on a per release basis.
(We could just use the same setup we have with a slightly different
color to distinguish between the two).

Regards,

Rajith

P.S Eventually QMF should do the same. With it's own doc, website and
release schedule.