qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Rajith Attapattu <rajit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Integrating destination patch into the code base
Date Sat, 07 Apr 2012 02:19:27 GMT
Thanks Guy for the feedback !
Lets focus on option #1.
Robbie I would need a bit of help with integrating into the 0-8 codepath :)

I also agree that the work should be on the branch until we are satisfied
with the integration.
The bulk of the work and the risk involved is primarily in this part.
The code so far is independent and not connected with anything, and hence
there is no real value of it being on trunk.

I still need to complete the unit tests for the work I posted.
Once done I will tackle the integration part.

Regards,

Rajith