qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Rafael Schloming <rafa...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: [Proton] ERROR amqp:connection:framing-error connection aborted
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2012 20:07:53 GMT
That most likely means the TCP connection is being terminated without
waiting for the proper protocol close handshake to occur. To debug this
try setting the environment variable PN_TRACE_FRM to 1 when you run the
client and/or server. That will let you see exactly what frames are
being exchanged. If you post the output here I can give you a better
idea of what is going on.

--Rafael