qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Rafael Schloming <rafa...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: [proton] can't parse a SwiftMQ 1.0 AMQP client protocol stream
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2012 20:52:22 GMT
I took a quick look at this. I believe you're hitting a particularly
unfriendly issue with the way the java decoder works. Obviously it's
telling you a mandatory field is missing, but not which one. I know Rob
is planning on fixing that to be more friendly, however he is (or will
shortly be) on a plane back to Germany. If you run the same frames
through proton-c you might get more of a clue what's going on, and I
could definitely help out a bit more. Otherwise Rob should be back at
work late Tuesday/early Wednesday.

--Rafael