qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Rafael Schloming <rafa...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: [proton] can't parse a SwiftMQ 1.0 AMQP client protocol stream
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2012 20:55:58 GMT
Hi Hiram,

I just checked a C proton-dump utility that I wrote in order to validate
the C codec against the files you posted. If you have any interest in
donating the test data and java version of the dump utility, I could
wire it all into the test suite so that we can make sure there are no
regressions.

--Rafael