qpid-dev mailing list archives

From eugene <eugen.ra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: list queues
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2012 11:12:06 GMT
Thank You Gordon!

A couple of things are still wrong (in my opinion).

I have to create a Temporary Queue all the time. I've tried with an ordinary
queue and it does not work. :( In order for to get this temporary queue
removed I have to quit the session, because calling TemporaryQueue.delete
has no effect, the queue is not deleted. No what If I want to do some
pooling under the same session and not create and delete it. Under one
session I can create potentially an infinite number of temporary queues..
sounds too bad.

We have not spent too much time debuging things out, but gave up on this
path. :( initially it sounded good.

Nevertheless Thank You (again) for your time!

Regards,
Eugene.