qpid-dev mailing list archives

From eugene <eugen.ra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: list queues
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2012 09:31:57 GMT
Darn! This is what happens when you want to do more things at a time.

The thing with the temporary queue is totally my fault. It works perfectly
fine with an ordinary queue. :)

But there is still a problem with deleting temporary queues: while the
connection/session are still alive call tempQueue.delete() and then issue
"qpid-stat -q", the tempQueue is still there, even if I called the delete()
method on it (and closed all consumers on it) before deleting it. You are
not relying on this, in fact not even using it, nevertheless this is an
issue I think.

Thank You,
Eugene.