qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Darryl L. Pierce" <dpie...@redhat.com>
Subject [Proton] ERROR amqp:connection:framing-error connection aborted
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2012 16:09:12 GMT
I keep hitting this issue and I'm not quite sure the problem. In writing
the Ruby version of mailserver, post and fetch, I see this come up when
post sends its last message to the mail server.

The combination that I'm using is the Python server
(examples/mailbox/server) and the Ruby post.rb application. The output I
see from server is, at the end:

I/O processing start.
Process delivery post-deliver-5.
Msg Received 5
Mailbox foo contains: ['test0', 'test1', 'test2', 'test3']
Msg Accepted.
remote disposition for post-deliver-5: 0
Driver sleep...
...Driver wakeup.
Process Connector
I/O processing start.
Driver sleep...
...Driver wakeup.
Process Connector
ERROR amqp:connection:framing-error connection aborted
error in process_input: PN_ERR
I/O processing start.
Driver sleep...
...Driver wakeup.
Process Connector
I/O processing start.
Closing connector
Driver sleep...

In this case I sent five messages:

test0 test1 test2 test3 test4

If I drop or add any messages, it always sends through the very last
message but then the server gives the same message after message n-1.

Delivering value year after year.
http://www.redhat.com/promo/vendor/