qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Darryl L. Pierce" <mcpie...@fedoraproject.org>
Subject Re: [Proton] ERROR amqp:connection:framing-error connection aborted
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2012 20:20:21 GMT
On Tue, Jul 03, 2012 at 05:13:17PM -0400, Rafael Schloming wrote:
> Can you post the ruby code you're using? I took a look at the original
> python example you're transcoding and based on the trace it's likely
> something is messed up around this part:
>
>     # we're done, close and wait for the remote to close also
>     pn_connection_close(sender.conn)
>     while not (pn_connection_state(sender.conn) & PN_REMOTE_CLOSED):
>         sender.wait()

Sure, you can see all that I've done so far up in my Github repo:

https://github.com/mcpierce/proton/tree/Ruby-bindings

What I did in the Ruby was to line-by-line copy the above with:

  puts "Closing the connection."
  Cproton::pn_connection_close sender.conn
  while !(Cproton::pn_connection_state(sender.conn) & Cproton::PN_REMOTE_CLOSED)
    log "Waiting for things to become closed..."
    sender.wait
  end

Delivering value year after year.
http://www.redhat.com/promo/vendor/