qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Godfrey <rob.j.godf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [proton] can't parse a SwiftMQ 1.0 AMQP client protocol stream
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2012 13:06:05 GMT
OK, looks like this is a small bug in the proton codec where I haven't
updated it to include the "empty list" optimised encoding that was
introduced after I originally wrote the codec... and seems like the
implementations we've been testing against don't use that optimised
encoding...

If I can drink enough coffee to stay awake this afternoon then I shall
try to fix it...  Fixing the codec to generate better error messages
is a task for another day :-)

Apologies

-- Rob