qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject [proton] can't parse a SwiftMQ 1.0 AMQP client protocol stream
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2012 15:32:16 GMT
Hi,

I've been trying to see if I could use the Proton java codecs to parse some
TCP dumps that I took of the SwiftMQ AMPQ 1.0 client when run a SwiftMQ
server and there seems to be a couple frames where it blows up on.  I was
hoping someone could give me an idea why.  If you guys want to checkout the
test case,  just my git branch from github:
https://github.com/chirino/proton

and then run maven in the base directory using:
mvn compile exec:java

--

**

*Hiram Chirino*