qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Yet more requests for inclusion in 0.18
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2012 10:26:37 GMT
Following Justin asking me to take care of any 0.18 approval requests while
he is on vacation I have now merged these changes to the 0.18 branch (which
isn't as bad it reads, honest; even though I sent the request most of the
changes were not mine and three people have now reviewed them all).

Robbie