qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>
Subject Yet more requests for inclusion in 0.18
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2012 17:29:36 GMT
Hi Justin,

I would like to request that the following JIRAs/commits be considered for
inclusion in 0.18:

This changes the broker log4j config to turn queue threshold notifications
back on, as we inadvertantly managed to turn them off during 0.18
development. No change/risk to the broker itself.

This changes the broker log4j config to turn off logging of subscription
state changes, as it is incredibly verbose in various situations and
completely drowns out all the other logging so some people just turn off
everything as a result. No change/risk to the broker itself.

This restores a thread name after completing a task, to avoid leaving
threads around with stale names. Very contained and low risk change.

This sets a default minimum gap between threshold notifications, to avoid
spamming the log file when it is not configured in the configuration files
(and I notice our shipping config even contains such a non-configured
virtualhost). Very contained and low risk change.

The changes were made either by Alex, Phil, or myself, and have then been
reviewed by at least one of the others.

Robbie