qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Docs page issues
Date Sat, 01 Sep 2012 16:10:35 GMT
As mentioned over on the user list I have fixed the issue with the location
of the 0.18/trunk content (by undoing the slight location shift that lead
to it).

There are some other changes needing made to make to the website relating
to documentation so I'll do something about links to the previous versions
when I'm doing that.

Robbie