qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Phil Harvey <p...@philharveyonline.com>
Subject Proposals for improving the Java tests
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2012 07:18:27 GMT
I've recently been involved in several informal discussions about how to
improve the Java tests (particularly the system tests). I've written up the
various ideas on a wiki page so that the wider community can contribute.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/qpid/Proposals+for+improving+the+Java+tests

My intention is that we will use the page to establish a consensus on the
next steps. Once this is done I'll raise corresponding JIRAs.

Please feel free to comment on the proposals by responding to this mail
and/or editing the wiki page.

Thanks,
Phil