qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Alan Conway <acon...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: 0.20 release update - alpha next week
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2012 18:25:36 GMT
On 10/11/2012 06:31 PM, Justin Ross wrote:
> Hi.  Just a quick reminder that alpha, the deadline for including major
> features in 0.20, is next week.  Beta follows two weeks after that, at
> which point trunk will open again for forward development.

I am starting work on transaction support for the new HA. A
pre-requisite for that is to change the way replicated messages are
identified. If possible I'd like to get this in between alpha and beta
so that 0.20 has the new scheme, otherwise 0.22 will be forced to break
backward compatibility. The scope of the work is ha module only

Does that violate the scope of changes allowed post-alpha?