qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Chuck Rolke <cro...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: VC10 x64 client libs compilation
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2012 14:28:31 GMT
Hi Bruno,

This issues is not really about VC10; rather it is about Boost filesystem version 2. There
is an ongoing discussion of this issue in https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-4095.

I think the most direct solution is for cmake to detect the boost version and consequently
set the BOOST_FILESYSTEM_VERSION appropriately. Then conditional code in Modules.cpp compiles
correctly for whichever boost is in play at the time.

For proper consideration could you please attach your patch to QPID-4095?

Regards,
Chuck