qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Requests for inclusion in 0.20
Date Fri, 23 Nov 2012 00:49:16 GMT
I have reverted the change for QPID-4458 as a later run in CI against a
clean checkout showed that it needs more work, so it can be discounted for
now. Leaving:

JIRA: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-4456
Commit: http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?rev=1412359&view=rev
all the jars are present and picked up by the start script. Low risk,
release blocker.

NO-JIRA:
Commit: http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?rev=1411615&view=rev
removing a duplicate and thus unused classpath entry. It will stop the
version needing to be updated later and make my life easier later if it was
also merged to the branch. Low risk though not strictly necessary.

NO-JIRA:
Commit: http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?rev=1412358&view=rev
0.20 when 'merging', obviously).

Robbie