qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Weston M. Price" <wpr...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: 0.20 release update - RC2 is out
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2012 18:15:55 GMT
Ok, I do remember this now (getting old). In some of the files, including the license causes
issues with the generation, most notably JBoss7. I will take a closer look but I do remember
trying to get the license in there before and not having any success without resorting to
an XSL transformation after the generation which seemed a bit much to me at the time.