qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 0.20 release update - RC2 is out
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2012 22:41:42 GMT
The XML files in question seem to be for Glassfish rather than JBoss
(though there is also a properties file in the list which is for JBoss) ?

  qpid-0.20-rc2/java/jca/example/conf/glassfish-ejb-jar.xml
  qpid-0.20-rc2/java/jca/example/conf/glassfish-resources.xml
  qpid-0.20-rc2/java/jca/example/conf/glassfish-web.xml
  qpid-0.20-rc2/java/jca/example/conf/jboss-ejb-client.properties

If having a comment in an XML file causes something to barf it sounds like
a bug to me :)

We could do something as simple as generating the XML files used by the
example binary instead of committing them directly into the tree? That way
the base file thats doing the generation would be licenced but the
generated output for the binary need not.
(Albeit ugly, a bog standard ant echo could do the trick and the actually
content would look bascally the same to read/edit.)

Robbie