qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Stitcher <astitc...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1437101 - /qpid/trunk/qpid/cpp/src/qpid/client/SslConnector.cpp
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2013 18:41:39 GMT
On Tue, 2013-01-22 at 20:37 +0000, Gordon Sim wrote:
> On 01/22/2013 07:02 PM, astitcher@apache.org wrote:
> > Author: astitcher
> > Date: Tue Jan 22 19:02:22 2013
> > New Revision: 1437101

> > Log:
> > NO-JIRA: Add abort() implementation for SSL client code - this make heartbeats
> > work for SSL client connections too.
>
> IMHO, this really should have had a JIRA associated with it. Its clearly
> of interest to users and having something to search for helps a lot. I
> believe there is in fact a JIRA associated with this problem that could
> be updated.

On reflection I think you are correct - Although I can find no obvious
jira referring to this problem to update, do you have one in mind?

When I committed this I was more in the frame of mind - oh no yet
another piece of missing cut-n-paste - I'll just fix this up, also bear
in mind my medium term plan is still to unify the TCP and SSL code in
this area.

Apologies.

Andrew