qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Alan Conway <acon...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Toward a new Qpid website
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2013 16:32:02 GMT
On Mon, 2013-02-04 at 17:59 -0500, Justin Ross wrote:
> http://people.apache.org/~jross/transom/output/
>
> Hi, folks.  This is the first public draft of the new site I've been
> working on.  I'd appreciate your attention and comments.  I'll be
> incorporating your feedback and producing new drafts on a weekly basis
> until it's time for release, perhaps when 0.22 is ready.
>
> The site should look like the images below:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~jross/transom/transom-1.png
> http://people.apache.org/~jross/transom/transom-2.png
>
> If it doesn't, please send me a screenshot of what you get and some
> details about your platform.
>
> I have some more to say about the general information design, but I'll
> save that for a subsequent mail.

This is great work! I like the way it is organized & linked. I'm sure
we'll have some discussion about logos, colours and the like but don't
let that distract you too much from the content.

Noticed one omission: "more about apis" is missing the qpid messaging
API from the list.
http://people.apache.org/~jross/transom/output/components/index.html#apis