qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Rajith Attapattu <rajit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Toward a new Qpid website
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2013 14:03:40 GMT
Justin,

Thanks a lot for working on this. I really appreciate that.
I like how the content is organized. The structure is a big
improvement over what we have.
The biggest improvement is the individual component pages! I really
like the structure there.

However I'm not too keen about the graphics, the logo and the colors.
This is an area I think we could use some help from a professional
website designer.
We could work on the structure and get the web designer to work on the
eye candy.

What do you think?

Rajith