qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Ross <jr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Toward a new Qpid website
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2013 13:24:09 GMT
Thank you everyone for the feedback so far.  It has been very useful.
Here's a new draft for you to evaluate:

http://people.apache.org/~jross/transom/2013-02-11/

Any comments concerning the presentation and content are welcome.
They help me explore the space so I can offer better drafts.

This week has brought the following changes:

  - More content in the release pages and mailing-lists page
  - Promoted the "more ways to get Qpid" link to the front page
  - Rearranged the front page to emphasize the left-side "what is Qpid" portion
  - Tighter language on the front page
  - A new logo alternative
  - Added an "even more resources" area
  - Factored getting started docs into release and component pages and
the source-code page

Thanks!
Justin