qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Nitin Shah <ns...@btisystems.com>
Subject RE: Toward a new Qpid website
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2013 23:17:27 GMT
Hi Justin,

I would like to know if the actual release for 0.20 C++ broker and client has happened? There
was a lot activity of late, so I haven't kept up with
all the details.

Thanks

Nitin

-----Original Message-----
From: Justin Ross [mailto:jross@apache.org]
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2013 6:00 PM
To: dev@qpid.apache.org
Subject: Toward a new Qpid website

http://people.apache.org/~jross/transom/output/

Hi, folks.  This is the first public draft of the new site I've been working on.  I'd appreciate
your attention and comments.  I'll be incorporating your feedback and producing new drafts
on a weekly basis until it's time for release, perhaps when 0.22 is ready.

The site should look like the images below:

http://people.apache.org/~jross/transom/transom-1.png
http://people.apache.org/~jross/transom/transom-2.png

If it doesn't, please send me a screenshot of what you get and some details about your platform.

I have some more to say about the general information design, but I'll save that for a subsequent
mail.

Thanks!
Justin