qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Godfrey <rob.j.godf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proposal: get rid of automake build system.
Date Mon, 11 Mar 2013 16:02:36 GMT
Hmmm...

 it never gets far enough for the install prefix to make a difference
:-( (incidentally where is cmake mentioned in the docs - I can see it
in the windows README-winsdk.txt but not in README.txt which talks
exclusively about linux AFAICT)

rob@humpy:~/qpid-trunk/qpid/cpp/build$ make clean
rob@humpy:~/qpid-trunk/qpid/cpp/build$ make
[  1%] Building CXX object src/CMakeFiles/qpidtypes.dir/qpid/types/Exception.o
[  1%] Building CXX object src/CMakeFiles/qpidtypes.dir/qpid/types/Uuid.o
[  1%] Building CXX object src/CMakeFiles/qpidtypes.dir/qpid/types/Variant.o
Linking CXX shared library libqpidtypes.so
[  1%] Built target qpidtypes
[  1%] Building CXX object
src/CMakeFiles/qpidcommon.dir/qpid/framing/ExchangeBoundResult.o
/home/rob/qpid-trunk/qpid/cpp/build/src/qpid/framing/ExchangeBoundResult.cpp:
In member function ‘void
qpid::framing::ExchangeBoundResult::decode(qpid::framing::Buffer&,
uint32_t)’:
/home/rob/qpid-trunk/qpid/cpp/build/src/qpid/framing/ExchangeBoundResult.cpp:83:90:
error: ‘FramingErrorException’ was not declared in this scope
make[2]: *** [src/CMakeFiles/qpidcommon.dir/qpid/framing/ExchangeBoundResult.o]
Error 1
make[1]: *** [src/CMakeFiles/qpidcommon.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

This is on an Ubuntu 12.04 64 bit system

-- Rob