qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Godfrey <rob.j.godf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proposal: get rid of automake build system.
Date Mon, 11 Mar 2013 17:09:22 GMT
OK... So on a completely fresh checkout (it seems like it doesn't deal
very well with having some remenants of an old build on automake
somewhere - even though I blew away everything I could see)...

it gets a lot further, but then dies with the following:

inking CXX shared library libsslcommon.so
CMakeFiles/sslcommon.dir/qpid/sys/ssl/check.o: In function
`qpid::sys::ssl::ErrorString::ErrorString()':
check.cpp:(.text+0xd): undefined reference to `PR_GetError'
check.cpp:(.text+0x1a): undefined reference to `PR_GetErrorTextLength'
check.cpp:(.text+0x3f): undefined reference to `PR_GetErrorText'
CMakeFiles/sslcommon.dir/qpid/sys/ssl/util.o: In function
`qpid::sys::ssl::promptForPassword(PK11SlotInfoStr*, int, void*)':
util.cpp:(.text+0x3b8): undefined reference to `PL_strdup'
CMakeFiles/sslcommon.dir/qpid/sys/ssl/util.o: In function
`qpid::sys::ssl::readPasswordFromFile(PK11SlotInfoStr*, int, void*)':
util.cpp:(.text+0x4b9): undefined reference to `PL_strdup'
CMakeFiles/sslcommon.dir/qpid/sys/ssl/util.o: In function
`qpid::sys::ssl::initNSS(qpid::sys::ssl::SslOptions const&, bool)':
util.cpp:(.text+0x58a): undefined reference to `PK11_SetPasswordFunc'
util.cpp:(.text+0x59b): undefined reference to `PK11_SetPasswordFunc'
util.cpp:(.text+0x5b6): undefined reference to `NSS_Init'
util.cpp:(.text+0x6a7): undefined reference to `NSS_SetExportPolicy'
util.cpp:(.text+0x779): undefined reference to `NSS_SetDomesticPolicy'
util.cpp:(.text+0x86c): undefined reference to `SSL_ConfigServerSessionIDCache'
CMakeFiles/sslcommon.dir/qpid/sys/ssl/util.o: In function
`qpid::sys::ssl::shutdownNSS()':
util.cpp:(.text+0x93b): undefined reference to `NSS_Shutdown'
CMakeFiles/sslcommon.dir/qpid/sys/ssl/SslSocket.o: In function
`qpid::sys::ssl::SslSocket::SslSocket(std::basic_string<char,
std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const&, bool)':

... and so on

Presumably this is some SSL library incompatibility?

-- Rob