qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Ross <jr...@apache.org>
Subject 0.22 release update - alpha is cut
Date Mon, 11 Mar 2013 20:19:28 GMT
Hi, folks.  Alpha is now available at revision 1455236 of trunk.
Check it out here:

  http://people.apache.org/~jross/qpid-0.22-alpha/

My testing on fedora 16 x86-64 revealed the same cpp ssl test issue I
always see.  I've got a little more info on that now, which I'll put
into a jira.  Otherwise, everything looked good here.  See my results
at:

  http://people.apache.org/~jross/qpid-0.22-alpha-testing.txt

I cut the alpha late, so I'll leave a little more time than initially
planned to create the beta.  I'm targeting the 21st of March.  In the
mean time, please try the alpha in your environment and post your
results, good or bad.

Thanks!
Justin

---