qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: qpid-queue-stats not giving statistics for all the queues ??
Date Wed, 29 May 2013 11:18:17 GMT
On 05/29/2013 12:10 PM, RajendraNPTL wrote:
> - Gordon Sim
> Thank you for your reply..
>   i sent and received some data to the "my_queue". Still same output in
> "qpid-queue-stats". No change.

qpid-queue-stats reports the rate of change to the msgs in and msgs out
counts. To see rates reported for that queue, you need to be actually
sending and receiving to the queue while you are running
qpid-queue-stats. Start a receiver and sender that just keep running
(either at a given rate or as fast as they can) and while they are
running check the output for qpid-queue-stats. (You can use the
qpid-send/qpid-receive utilities or the spout/drain examples if you like).