qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 0.22 release update - proposed final RC6
Date Wed, 29 May 2013 11:27:44 GMT
All looks well this time, the maven artifacts are now staged awaiting the
vote completing. If anyone else wants to test them they are staged at:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheqpid-034/

I will close the vote on Monday morning, June 3rd, when it will have been
open for just over a week.

(As an aside..the MD5+SHA1 files are there as a side effect of us creating
a repository structure during the generation of the maven artifacts, but
they dont actually get uploaded when staging the files as far as I'm aware.
It it is useful to have the full structure there for initial testing prior
to the staging though.)

Robbie