qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 0.22 release update - proposed final RC6
Date Tue, 28 May 2013 13:07:58 GMT
I succesfully staged the artifacts and was doing some final testing on them
when I noticed that the contents of the jca/ra maven artifacts doesnt match
the artifacts contained in the qpid-java-0.22.tar.gz file. One seems to
have been created with Java 7 and the other with Java 6.

I don't think it would be a good idea to release two different versions of
the same artifact, it seems like it would be best to rectify the
discrepancy between them. The easiest way (short of a full rebuild) would
be to extract the 3 jca+ra jars/rars from the qpid-java-0.22.tar.gz
archive, drop them into the maven dir structure to overwrite the other
files, and then re-sign them.

Robbie