qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Ross <justin.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 0.22 release update - proposed final RC6
Date Wed, 29 May 2013 00:10:37 GMT
I ended up regenerating the RC entirely.  The md5 sums were different.

It's still RC6 from the same revision, but regenerated with the
release.sh updates.  The artifacts are all signed.

Important side note: I'm off on vacation starting tomorrow.  Robbie,
if everything from here is alright, would you please close the vote
after about a week?  When I return I'll finish the other remaining
release tasks.

Thanks!
Justin