qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Chuck Rolke <cro...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: C++ code in coverity static analysis
Date Fri, 14 Jun 2013 12:51:05 GMT
Great. Thanks for keeping this up.

If you manage the Coverity instance I'd like to support your effort by closing the loop on
whittling down the Coverity issues. Is there a formal path for tracking what Coverity complains
about: what's a false positive, what's a real problem, and when things get fixed? How do you
want to work that?

We've had some Coverity encounters before but never really followed up with a plan. http://apache-qpid-developers.2158895.n2.nabble.com/static-analysis-td5701419.html

-Chuck